PrincessRan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunbury online dating - Tired of the same old thing

Go down

Bunbury online dating  - Tired of the same old thing Empty Bunbury online dating - Tired of the same old thing

Post  Richmond Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

dating usa - Must have a strong back My name is Clare RHEA Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! dating service Darwin dating Orange dating singles in Mandurah free online dating Darwin free online dating I am looking to find a great ( MAN ) to spend some of my time with. Just looking to have a great time and make sweet memories for a while. Nothing too serious right now. A guy to hookup with that isnt too clingy. I'm lookin for a man who can take control. Do you think you can handle me ? Lmao. Come out and play guys! Hi I'm a sweet girl looking for a good time! I'm new to online dating so if you think you can show me the ropes, I would be interested! I do yoga so I'm pretty flexible. Wink Let me know if you wat to see pics! Fun or a good time for me, can involve just hanging out casual and drinking a few beers with the guys(figure of speech because i hate beer lol), or on occasion i like to be a Barbie, get all perty and go out doing something fancy while being spoiled and treated like the *Queen*. I love being active doing anything, since I like being outside. Darts, playing tennis, I like golf, live sporting events, rollerblading, but I need my partner in crime to do all this with! I want something casual. Heads UP...I wasn't expecting the kind of response that I got...I have WAAAAYYYY too much mail to even begin to filter it out! Sooo...here is the deal! If you like me great, but please have something to offer, drop me more than a one liner as a mail. I am big into exploring my sexuality. I like down to earth people that aren't full of ****. Willing to try many things if I interested. Please no maniacs, No Drama. Don't like to play games and at the first sign of bullsh*tI'm out. I also would like my body to bes explored. Nothing serious and very discreet and I will have a pic sent to your email on request.

Richmond

Back to top Go down